ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Entrepreneurial Big 4 CPA needed for exciting, fast growing technology/communications company. This is a great opportunity for a CPA with 3-5 yrs of work experience to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company as VP of Finance. If you’re smart, ambitious and hardworking with a passion for technology and marketing, you will find yourself in a position where you can become the CFO of one Silicon Alley’s hot new company.
- Perform all accounting functions including, preparation of financial statements, account analysis and reconciliation, general ledger maintainance and accounts receivable monitoring.
- Ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Develop month end reporting for the Board of Directors and Management Teams
- Build out a dashboard that includes forecasts for sales and renewals, pipeline reporting, KPI reporting
- Create a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk
- Communicate with the Executive team to make sure all the needs are met with month end reporting
- Track performance and KPI metrics across sales and account management teams
- Collaborate with Board and management to create new data points
- Prepare the Annual Financial Plan / updated forecasts in Excel Spreadsheet
- Oversee relationship with outsourced HR firm.
- B.S. or M.S degree in accounting or comparable financial experience
- 3-5 years of public/private work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for technology and marketing
- Comfort working in fact paced environment
- Strong communications skills