ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
- Implementing firm wide liquidity risk policy and standards while establishing benchmarks for measuring liquidity requirements.
- Developing internal stress testing framework and contingency funding plans.
- Impact strategic and tactical decisions that affect liquidity at both the aggregate and entity level and assist with coordination of funding across businesses and legal entities.
- Coordinate with country and business treasurers to implement funding and liquidity plans for each country / entity which will include analysis of the balance sheet and economic/business conditions for each country.
- Provide liquidity oversight to global subsidiaries and ensure the bank maintains its global needs in normal and stressful market conditions.
- Maintain an open conversation on liquidity matters with industry groups, rating agencies, and regulators.
- Contribute to ensure a consistent view of the balance sheet, liquidity and capital management.
- Bachelor degree in economics, finance, accounting or related fields; advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum 6-10 years of experience in Treasury or Risk Management disciplines, preferably with some level of prior exposure to Liquidity Risk Management, Capital Markets and / or Treasury product knowledge.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, with attention to detail and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Access.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills to be able to communicate at multiple levels internally and externally.