ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client a world’s leading law firm is looking for an Accounting and Financial Analyst.
One year temporary contract with an internationally renowned law firm. The firm is one of the most connected law firms in the world and known for its positive firm culture.
The Accounting and Financial Analyst will work directly with the Financial Controller on the following:
- Work on month end close and general ledger issues
- Budget and forecast variance analysis
- Provide support to the forecasting and annual budget processes
- Handle trust account/client money transactions.
- Assist with weekly and monthly reporting, including budget holder statements.
- Log incoming and outgoing checks
- Assist tax team with audits, annual tax return filings and ad hoc tax projects as needed during tax season
- Minimum 3-7 years of experience in accounting required
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting required
- CPA or progress towards CPA a +
- Strives to deliver high quality client service through building and maintaining strong internal relationships as this role has exposure to management and partners at all levels.
- Meeting tight deadlines and being able to multitask
- Excellent communicative and analytical skills
- Ideal candidate would be proactive and take ownership of the task at hand