ACCOUNTING, FINANCE & REAL ESTATE
Pioneering consumer/tech company with an Online Platform to revolutionize the way consumers buy and sell cars is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their expanding team. This is the perfect position for an individual with a background in accounting, and has supervised others, who is looking to participate in the growth of a successful Corporate Accounting organization, while stepping outside of their comfort zone to provide support in all areas of a company that is literally breaking new ground. This company has year-over-year growth led by strong and experienced management, while still having the culture of a startup.
• Review and perform variance analysis of operating expenses
• Review balance sheet account reconciliations and identify expense accruals
• Support audit and supporting documentation
• Develop internal control procedures
• Review month end close
• Solid understanding of accounting policies and stay current on changes in GAAP
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• 5+ plus years’ experience in Accounting field with a blend of public accounting and private industry experience
• Knowledge of finance and accounting, including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems • Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Strong presentation skills.
• Fast learner
• Ability to meet deadlines under pressure, commitment to timely task completion a must