ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client a Real Estate Firm that owns, operates and develops properties around the country is seeking an Asset Management focused Financial Analyst.
- Work on all aspects of the assets and their performance
- Manage the business plans of the assets by supervising all transactions and sales.
- Maximize value of the portfolio by overseeing strategic initiatives and performing short and long-term analyses on property level returns.
- Analyze and approve lease renewals as well as interface with lenders and investors.
- Work with partner departments to cooperate in managing assets together.
- Collaborate with CEO and COO on leasing plan decisions.
- Update future projections of assets on a monthly basis and relay to Asset Management team.
- 2-4 years working as an Analyst for a real estate firm in an investment area role
- Experience in a similar role within real estate
- Strong organizational skills is a must
- Advanced communication skills
- MUST have strong modeling skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in real estate, finance or business administration