ACCOUNTING, FINANCE & REAL ESTATE
Our client is a well regarded public REIT who is looking to hire for the role of Asset Management Associate. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated team player with strong analytical skills and a desire to be involved in all aspects of the real estate business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide primary analytical support to the Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
• Create detailed financial models to support strategic decision-making.
• Work with many different departments (development, accounting, leasing, acquisitions) to create recommendations on strategic business plans.
• Analytics relating to portfolio operations including real estate tax appeals and operating costs.
• The candidate will assist in all business decisions related to operating, redeveloping and managing our portfolio comprised of retail, industrial and self storage assets.
• Support the onboarding of new acquisitions and assisting the transactions team in coordinating information for dispositions.
• Attend networking, industry and market functions.
• Strong desire to create unique places that foster community.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated and independent, detailed oriented, strong work ethic, high integrity and ethical standards.
• Perform under heavy time and workload pressure.
• Be personable, likable, a listener and a team player.
• Be open to and willing to accept input and direction.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the real estate industry.
• Clear and effective communication skills.
• Excellent financial analysis skills, with strong Excel proficiency.