Our client is seeking a strong Asset Manager in the Hospitality sector. The individual will be responsible for a portfolio of hospitality properties. Our client is a leader in real estate development and management of commercial, residential, retail, and mixed-used assets in urban locations globally. Great opportunity for visibility and will interface with CEO and COO directly to make key decisions on the portfolio.
- Responsible for all facets of the portfolio’s operations and asset performance.
- Oversee the business plan, transaction, and sales of the assets.
- Analyze long-term financials, outline future profit projection.
- Maximize Fund value through strategic value analysis.
- Collaborate with lenders on issues, compare leasing plans, and renew leases of the portfolio.
- Manage assets effectively with collaboration from other departments.
- Strategize with CEO and COO on value adding decisions for the Portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years in asset management. Hospitality real estate experienced required.
- Experience in Argus.
- Strong knowledge of Hospitality sector.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.