Our client, is a leader in real estate development and management of commercial, residential, retail, and mixed-used assets in urban locations globally. They are looking for an Asset Manager to oversee a portfolio of properties and manage all the facets of their operations.
- Create the business plans of managed assets and oversee all transactions and sales.
- Responsible for all related aspects of the asset’s performance.
- Project future profits by using Argus to create long term analyses.
- Update business plans to maximize value of Funds.
- Manage tasks such as renewing leases, collaborate with lenders, and work with other departments to ensure effectiveness.
- Deliver monthly updates of forecasted projections of assets.
- Advise upper management in all strategic decisions pertaining to the assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3-5 years experience in real estate. 3 years in asset management preferred.
- Argus experience required.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) experience required.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to work in multiple departments.