Our client, a large Diversified Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) seeks an Assistant Manager – FP&A to prepare and present key business results to senior management.
- Act as point of contact for both the internal and external reporting to senior management.
- Provide summarizations and explain EBITDA variance analytics to management.
- Produce key leasing statistics and occupancy reporting.
- Prepare, analyze, and report peer comparative statistics quarterly.
- Ensure actual financial and leasing events are properly accounted for through the communication of monthly actual results that will impact the forecast.
- Maintain proper flow of information throughout the company.
- Evaluate and create processes to ensure efficiency of department.
- Assist in the annual budgets and quarterly reforecast, as well as act as lead contact for special analysis and reporting requests from senior management.
- 5-7 years of accounting or finance experience within the commercial real estate industry.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Analytical and organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work effectively on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.