Large Global Bank seeks an Associate Director of CCAR Reporting to join their team responsible for the collection and reporting of FR-Y-14A schedules, program governance, and documentation of aspects of the CCAR process.
- Synchronize with various contributors to complete financial projection, aggregation, and review relevant to CCAR.
- Ensure reconciliation of Actuals by working with Financial Control and Regulatory Reporting groups.
- Ensure Y-14A and Y-9C mapping are consistent across schedules.
- Assist PPNR modeling team and Financial Performance Management team with PPNR and balance sheet projections.
- Work with Risk to ensure RWA and Balance sheet forecasting are properly aligned and loss projections are accurate
- Work on Tax related projections with Tax department.
- Assist IT in the development and implementation of a system solution for Aggregation
- Plan and execute CCAR mock runs.
- Review submissions and perform variance analysis for projections from plan contributors.
- Follow approvals according to the framework for aggregation work stream.
- Prepare topsides, adjustments, and eliminations in aggregation tool.
- Generate aggregated Y-14A schedules, perform Y-14A variance analyses, and produce aggregation reporting package.
- Recognize and remediate gaps within Aggregation work stream.
- Assist overall CCAR governance, control, and documentation.
- 5-10 years of Finance experience with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in CCAR.
- Previous experience with FP&A, Financial Statements, Capital Planning, RWA, and Financial Consolidation.
- Experience in CCAR submission and familiarity with FR-Y-14A forms.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- General Ledger and Account Mapping.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Degree in Finance or business oriented subject.
- Advanced degree a plus.