Global Bank seeks candidates to join various product-control Openings at the Associate levels. Unique opportunity for markets-minded accounting talent to work alongside traders as a key resource for analysis surrounding trading activity/risk management. Big 4 accounting/CPAs highly sought as well as current Product Control talent.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly profit and loss analyses for various desks including equities, credit and fixed income surrounding trading for several product asset classes- Interest rates, Fixed income derivatives, OTC derivatives, CDS/Credit derivatives and exotic equity derivative products.
- Monthly price verification of various products traded by various desks/business units.
- Complete balance sheet substantiation process
- Support books and records for consolidated investment entities
- Provide disclosures within financial statements for corporate close
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance with 4-6 years of relevant work experience in public accounting/product control or a combination of both.
- Accounting, Economics or Finance degree preferred, but not required
- CPA or CFA designations highly sought.
- Strong understanding of quantitative concepts surrounding complex trading strategies and financial instruments
- Capable communicator able to explain diverse technical financial and accounting concepts to several audiences in front to back functions.
Compensation: 80,000- 120,000 + Bonus, Performance Based