ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Asset Management Audit – NYC
Global Financial Service Firm looking for experienced public or private Auditor with strong auditing skills and a solid understanding of the Asset Management business.
The US Asset Management Audit Director position reports to the Global Senior Audit Director and will lead the team and handle the regional and global audit coverage of Asset Management business including hedge funds, fund of funds, beta strategies and business platforms. The candidate must have relevant experience who has strong auditing skills and solid understanding of asset management.
- Manage, develop and deliver a risk based audit plan, as well as handle the coverage and execution of the plan
- Continually monitor business activities and events to check the need for future audit plan and risk profile of the business
- Work across the all the Asset Management business and functions to perform detailed risk and control assessments
- Stay updated with ongoing regulatory and industry changes, analyze business objectives, compliance and processes
- Collaborate with other regional/global audit colleagues in identifying emerging control issues and reporting them timely to Audit management and business stakeholders
- At least 10 years of Asset Management audit (including Alternatives) or business experience
- Strong understanding of Asset Management products and services and related risks
- Knowledge of Investment Management laws and regulatory requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree required. MBA, CPA, Series 7, CFA, or CFIRS are all a plus