Major Public financial services corporation is seeking an AVP Internal Audit. The Internal Audit team carries out operational and financial audits and participates in the Sarbanes Oxley program.
- Assess and analyze risks and mitigating controls, testing control effectiveness, evaluating procedural compliance, reviewing reporting accuracy, and identifying key issues
- Assist in audit planning and assessment.
- Communicate audit findings, conclusions, and issues to management and stakeholders
- Review open audit issues
- Perform account reviews, ensuring proper documentation under SOX
- Bachelors degree in finance or accounting
- 3 or more years of experience in accounting, audit, or finance
- CPA or CIA preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP, COSO, and auditing principles
- Highly motivated, with strong leadership, interpersonal, verbal, written, and communication skills.
Compensation: 80,000-100,000 + Bonus, Performance Based