ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
A global investment bank is seeking an experienced professional with strong auditing skills to join its NYC team as an AVP of Internal Audit with a focus on trading. This role is responsible for supporting firm oversight by assessing internal control structure, advising management in developing control solutions, and monitoring the implementation of control measures.
- Help lead all audit activities and ensure audit fieldwork is accurate and meets high standards of quality.
- Identify and assess risks and mitigating controls, and recommend improvements on the control environment.
- Prepare effective audit findings and conclusions, and present to senior management and clients.
- Follow-up on open audit issues.
- Maintain strong working relationships with management.
- Opine on the control environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field.
- 3-8 years of Audit experience in the financial services industry, preferably at a Big 4 firm.
- Broker-dealer experience.
- CPA, CIA, or other professional certification.