A top-tier international bank is seeking qualified individuals to fill a CCAR Business Analyst opening based in New York City. This role will involve designing and documenting business process specifications and requirements for CCAR. The successful candidate will be comfortable interfacing and facilitating communication across multiple disciplines. As such, the opportunity to learn, grow and expand your network is significant.
- Assist in creation and end-to-end delivery of comprehensive risk identification and management process.
- Document CCAR and regulatory reporting business requirements.
- Perform gap analysis between tactical vs. strategic CCAR processes.
- Coordinate delivery between functional and technical groups to ensure project success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience working with regulatory reporting and/or risk management for financial institutions, either internally or as an auditor or consultant.
- Strong understanding of CCAR processes,
- Knowledge of risk management principles.