Our client, a leading financial services institution, is seeking a regulatory and risk expert to join their team in New York. As the CCAR Documentation & Risk Analyst, this individual is responsible for the design and monitoring of risk procedures for the CCAR program. This role will play a strong part in coordinating regulatory reform efforts across businesses.
- Develop standards for CCAR documentation including process controls, data quality controls, results analysis, challenge processes, and approvals.
- Review CCAR test outputs and documentation to ensure documentation requirements are met.
- Make recommendations and take steps to implement changes to documentation, as appropriate.
- Identify and document key regulatory reporting processes, risks and controls that affect the company’s capital adequacy including stress testing of trading desks, credit, liquidity, counterparty, operational and legal risks, PPNR projections, RWA, and CVA.
- Conduct testing to evaluate internal controls’ effectiveness and advise relevant business heads about deficiencies.
- Assist in the creation of risk management policies for IHC.
- Act as a key business partner and support process improvement initiatives.
- 3+ years regulatory/risk experience in the financial services industry, i.e. as an auditor with banking clients.
- Strong CCAR knowledge.
- FRY-14A experience preferred.
- Collaborative work style.
- Analytical mind-set.