ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our client, a large global bank is seeking a CCAR Manager with succinct writing skills that will help prepare the CCAR submission and Capital Plan.
- Develop CCAR program wide structures such as sensitivity analysis, limitations, controls, and documentation standards.
- Partner with the firm’s subject matter experts on all core elements of the CCAR exercise including but not limited to overall narrative, PPNR and BS forecasting, Capital Adequacy Assessment Process, Stress Losses, IHC Scenario Design, Risk ID, etc.
- Provide credible review and challenge of the end to end processes by collaborating with Finance, Risk, Treasury, and Audit.
- Produce ad hoc analyses for senior management on capital planning, stress tests results, and peer bank comparisons.
- Prepare summaries for the Board of Directors in relation to the capital plan, process, and governance.
- Keep up to date on CCAR best practices and trends.
- Should have a minimum of 6-8 years of experience working in risk management, capital management, finance, or as an auditor or consultant for banking/financial clients, or with relevant project management skills.
- CCAR experience or knowledge of regulatory exercises highly preferred.
- Highly detailed oriented and able to facilitate development of capital planning framework.
- Superior writing ability with capability to write documentation and put together overall narrative.
- Strong analytical skills and with strategic mindset to produce reports, recommendations, and analyses.
- Project management experience with strong consultative skills desired.