ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Premier International Bank is seeking a proven leader with 10 + years of capital markets or multinational banking experience to join their CCAR department as a PMO Director. The right candidate will have experience managing large corporate projects/programs for CCAR or other major regulatory initiatives.
- Command a large, complex regulatory program and lead the company’s CCAR Program Management Office.
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners in different business departments and geographic regions.
- Develop the communication strategy of the CCAR program and represent the program at office meetings.
- Manage the program’s financial reporting, logging of risks and issues, and tracking of MRA/MRIA remediation.
- Track regulatory initiatives across LOBs, draft communication plan, publish scorecard, and report risk mitigation items to Management.
- Prepare the output of CCAR results and documentation so that they comply with CCAR requirements.
- Identify and document regulatory risks, controls, and reporting processes that influence capital adequacy processes.
- Inform Senior Management, Regulatory Governance, and the Head of CCAR of the quality and concerns surrounding the design of internal controls.
- Develop a program control framework for a wider regulatory reform through management of several different projects and resources.
- Oversee all employees relevant to the program management of CCAR and determine any other resourcing necessary to achieve continuous CCAR compliance.
- 10+ years of project/program management experience with global financial services experience, dealing with complex stakeholders
- Self-motivated and independent multi-tasker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiar with the regulatory reporting processes, specifically CCAR.
- Background in overseeing large corporate projects, executing testing, reporting issues and documenting results
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, Word)