ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a global investment bank, is looking for a Senior Manager with a Risk Management and Stress Testing background, ideally as it relates to CCAR – Scenario Design and/or Risk Identification.
- Assist in all areas of scenario development and documentation around the CCAR process.
- Design business specific stress scenarios using data collected from macro-economic and financial markets.
- Develop an identification and documentation process for managing necessary risks for Fed requirements for CCAR submission.
- Assist in the development of local policies in risk management.
- Coordinate efforts in relation to regulatory reform.
- Review and challenge several CCAR models.
- Provide team guidance and support.
- Possess a collaborative mindset, consultative skills, and project management experience.
- 4+ years relevant experience in risk management at a financial institution, regulatory agency, or consulting firm
- Proficient knowledge in market risk, credit risk, operational risk, and other risk types
- Knowledge of capital and balance sheet concepts
- The ability to facilitate risk management model implementation
- Stress Testing and/or Scenario Design experience
- Detail oriented; Quantitatively literate
- Ability to coordinate across multiple disciplines and work streams
- CCAR experience preferred