Our client is an exclusive hospitality organization known for its unique style and atmosphere. The parent company has an aggressive growth plan and this position will be intimately involved in that growth, as well as finding ways to make the company smarter and more efficient. Reporting to the global Chief Financial Officer, this position is responsible for all aspects of Finance for the Americas region.
- Run a multi-site team of accountants, financial analysts and treasury professionals.
- Partner with the VP of Operations to achieve goals and drive improvements across the business.
- Cash and treasury management.
- Capex approval, control and returns analysis.
- Ownership of the balance sheets for the region.
- Financial planning and analysis for the region including budget setting and rolling forecasts.
- Compliance with all sales, use, payroll, state and federal taxes.
- Partnering with key internal stakeholders (Legal, HR, Purchasing, IT). Manage key external stakeholders (Banks, Insurers, Auditors, and Lawyers).
- Lead development and asset planning/finance for the region.
- BA Honors degree or equivalent CPA/MBA.
- 15+ years’ experience.
- Luxury hospitality or retail experience required.
- Prove to deal well with ambiguity and champion change.
- Advanced Excel skills including financial modelling.
- Strong communicator of complex financial issues to a non-financial audience Broad systems knowledge and involvement in system implementations (ERP, etc.).
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build and align teams across multiple locations.