ACCOUNTING, FINANCE & REAL ESTATE
Our client is seeking a Controller to lead its accounting and finance department. This high qualtiy client owns and manages a portfolio of assets made up of mostly retail with some multifamily properties. This position will provide the opportunity to grow into CFO in the medium term.
• Manage accounting and financial aspects for all properties.
• Manage a staff of 5 individuals.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual cash flow and variance analyses.
• Prepare GAAP consolidated and audited financial statements.
• Prepare and oversee of annual budgets and multi-year forecasting.
• Oversee tax planning, projections and audits.
• CPA with a minimum 8 years of experience
• Public accounting experience a plus.
• Corporate and partnership tax experience is recommended
• Proficient in Yardi
• Superior communication skills.