Our Client, a fast-growing, fast casual eatery, is looking for a Controller to partner with the Head of Finance to manage the accounting and financial aspects of the company. If you want to work for one of THE names in the culinary industry, have great financial acumen, and can take ownership of the accounting process, please apply!
- Spearhead the development of the Finance/Accounting department.
- Take part in the day to day finances including bank reconciliations, financial modeling, and cash flow analysis.
- Maintain the system of accounting policies and procedures for preparation for annual auditing reviews.
- Oversee the team handling the bookkeeping in regards to bank reconciliations, accounts payable/receivable, and journal entries.
- Work with the Head of Finance to prepare financial statements and reports, as well as the annual budget and forecasts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA or public accounting experience highly desirable.
- 5+ years of accounting experience. Restaurant or retail experience a huge plus.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
- High experience with accounting platforms.
- Project ownership and attention to detail with ability to work in a fun and exciting culture.