Our client, a luxury fashion retail/ecommerce company, is looking for a Controller to lead the accounting and finance functions and provide financial partnership to management. This position will report to the CEO and President, and can develop into a CFO role.
- Lead the month end close process, ensuring complete accuracy.
- Oversee financial reporting and provide an overview of the company’s financial performance.
- Own the monthly spend analyses and make recommendations and drive down costs.
- Manage the accounts payable/receivable function and improve cash flow.
- Maintain the operating budgets to drive execution against targets and continue the strategic growth plan.
- Special projects and reengineering where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA highly preferred.
- 7+ years experience in retail, consumer goods, and/or ecommerce industry
- Startup consumer goods experience a plus
- Big 4 or public accounting experience preferred.
- Quickbook knowledge a plus.