ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a national real estate company is looking for a Controller to manage parts of its commercial properties.
- Manage the financial reporting and accounting for multiple properties and projects.
- Create detailed variance analysis for monthly reporting.
- Review accruals, reserves, straight line rent schedule, and journal entries.
- Perform month, quarter, and annual end close.
- Help prepare the annual budget and take part in the quarterly reforecast processes.
- Work with the Property Management and Development Team with due diligence of acquisitions.
- Supervise Accounting team and provide support to external and internal audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA highly preferred.
- 5-8 years experience.
- Public accounting experience required. Public/Private experience preferred.
- Excellent Excel skills with strong Yardi experience.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills in order to provide feedback to team members.