Our client, a large global bank, is looking for a CCAR Senior Project Manager with strong technology focus and management experience to join their CCAR department as a Director and act as liaison with the Technology department.
- Interface with Technology for all major initiatives and collaborate on scope and plan definition.
- Manage the firm’s large, complex regulatory program by providing leadership and CCAR expertise.
- Manage and guide all aspects related to the Technology that supports CCAR, such as risks and issues logging, MRA/MRIA remediation tracking, and program financial reporting.
- Contribute significantly to the development of business and IT strategies, and implementation roadmaps.
- Build and maintain relationships various partners across risk, finance, treasury, operations, technology, and business management functions.
- Create a system to track ongoing regulatory initiatives across LOBs
- Identify and document regulatory reporting processes, risks and controls that impact the firm’s capital adequacy processes across various CCAR workstreams.
- Oversee projects that pertain to the firm’s wider regulatory reform.
- 10-12+ years of experience in IT, preferably 7+ years in software development and 8+ years in management.
- Deep understanding of technology disciplines is essential, such as system architecture, integration, and data architecture.
- Expert PM discipline with the ability to define standards and establish governance for a large program.
- Extensive knowledge of business and system process architecture.
- Strong comprehension of data governance principles and the support of data governance framework implementation.
- Experience with large systems that support regulatory reporting effectiveness for both Risk and Finance.
- Proficient in business case development, program management, issue resolution, and communication.
- Knowledge of the support process and execution of requirements and design definition, test planning, implementation planning, and business continuity for the BAU and SDLC for both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Collaborative with the ability to understand concepts and produce next steps effectively.
- Proficient in the entire MS Suite, including Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Background in Risk and Compliance.
- Regulatory reporting and CCAR experience a plus.
- Advanced degree in a technical field preferred.