Our client, a top US Bank is building out a world class Office of Regulatory Relations and is looking for a Director with previous Exam Management experience to manage all aspects of Regulatory Exams from initiation to completion and serve as a conduit to the regulators for the bank.
Candidate will be responsible for:
- The ownership of the Regulatory Exam process from end to end
- Ensuring appropriate sponsorship, resourcing and preparedness for regulatory exams;
- Coordinating and tracking our response and all materials across the company
- Handling preparatory review and challenge for teams ahead of the U.S. regulators
- Providing immediate feedback and making adjustments during regulatory exams as necessary
- Continuous interaction with internal peers, external regulators and professional organizations. Ensures project delivery is in conformance with company methodologies and standards.
- Proactively managing multiple cross functional project/program teams and
- Leading status meetings for major projects and facilitating risk mitigation and resolution of more complex issues.
- Liaising between internal clients and other stakeholders to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs.
- Developing, defining and executing project plans, schedules, budgets and deliverables. .
- Acting as a subject matter expert to guidance on complex business or technical issues.
- 10-15 years of total work experience
- Prior regulatory exam management experience
- Ability to drive execution, effectively run meetings, define deliverables and set meaningful agendas.
- Excellent project management skills