ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapidly expanding Technology Services company with office throughout the tri-state area is searching for a Director of audit to manage IT, Operational and Financial audits. This is a great opportunity for a business savvy IT Infrastructure Auditor to expand their audit scope and manage a wide variety of audits with varied degree of size and complexity.
- Reporting to the VP of Audit, you will conduct initial surveys of audit areas to determine level of risks and define audit scope.
- Develop audit programsdesigned to ensure complete coverage and analysis of key audit areas
- Formulate planning memos and engagement letters and prepare audit reports to be reviewed with senior management and audit clients
- Serve as department SME on critical areas to the business
- Review associates’ work and provide valuable feedback
- Position can
- Define and document audit objectives and deliverables
- 5-10 years of Audit experience, ideally auditing large corporate mainframes
- CPA, CISA, CIA highly desirable
- Strong writing skills
- Can work in New York City, NJ or Long Island offices and able to travel 20% domestically and internationally.