ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxury Retailer seeks a Director of FP&A and Business Intelligence to spearhead decision support analytics for senior management.
- Analyze financial trends and tell the story beyond the numbers.
- Partner with the CFO to identify opportunities to improve current analyses and create robust new metrics.
- Develop the budget and forecasts and lead the long range planning process.
- Create presentations for the Csuite to use in Board Meetings.
- Strategic planning and benchmarking.
- Work closely with the Accounting Department on the monthly close and audits.
- Evaluate and review weekly & monthly reports (P&L and Cash flow).
- Own all SQL and Access Databases in addition to reporting systems.
- Manage a team of 3 number crunchers and technologists.
- Work with technology to increase efficiency and implement new systems and processes.
- 7+ years’ experience in financial analysis and planning.
- Luxury Retail experienced preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in financial and statistical analysis, with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL, and other databases.
- Experience creating insightful presentations.
- Management skills.
- Ability to make the data dance.