Dynamic and growing NYC office of a prominent British firm is looking to hire a top performer from the Big 4 to provide analysis and reporting support to the CFO, Tax Manager and Financial Controller. The firm offers a collaborative work environment with bright motivated staff and great benefits including 27 days of PTO plus holidays! Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Providing monthly forecasting and annual budget processes.
- Take part in weekly and monthly reporting.
- Provide quarterly account analysis.
- Perform account Reconciliation and review of aged trust balances
- Maintain client money in regards to transfer, refunds, and transactions.
- Support the Tax Manager with preparation of state and property taxes.
- Assist with tax audits, tax return filings, tax reconciliations, and tax filings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 1-3 years experience in accounting, tax, or audit. Big 4 experience highly preferred.
- CPA or obtaining a CPA required.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Proactive, hard worker with excellent attention to detail and “can do attitude” who can problem solve and deliver high quality work under pressure.