ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Growing Bank-Sky is the limit!
Our client, a foreign bank with an expanding presence in the US, is going though rapid growth and expansion. In this exciting time, the bank is seeking a motivated individual to work along-side the Controller on key initiatives for finance management. This is a great opportunity for a CPA to be part of the fast-paced growth of the bank and directly contribute to and be part of the successful changes taking place. Endless opportunity!
• Focus on process improvement, function transformation, technology enhancement, and policy development by pro-actively looking for opportunities to develop new approaches to measure and assess the business performance.
• Improve standard reporting tools that measure financial performance and operational metrics.
• Design and improve control framework to adhere to SOX compliance.
• Develop financial reporting analyses highlighting key operational and financial metrics.
• Lead the monthly revenue and expense forecasting reporting.
• Perform business and competitive analyses, and take part in strategic planning.
• Play leading role in monthly revenue and expense forecasting and reporting, business analysis and strategic planning.
• Perform competitive analysis.
• Present detailed financial analyses to senior management and board of directors.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
• 3+ years of Big 4 experience or public/private experience.
• CPA is required.
• SOX knowledge and understanding of internal bank processes a +.
The sky is the limit for you as you come on board during this firm's growth period and greatly expand your skill set. This is a great opportunity for a smart and motivated CPA. Slackers need not apply!