Our client, a trendy eatery group which focuses on serving seasonal, locally farmed food, is looking for a strategic individual to head the finance and analytics team in order to manage this rapidly growing company.
- Develop, prepare, and maintain the annual budget.
- Analyze trends in sales, expenses, and capital expenditures to identify variances and make appropriate adjustments.
- Direct the development of budgeting, financial forecasting, and operational planning tools.
- Manage and lead the monthly close and quarterly earnings processes.
- Maintain monthly forecasting models to create monthly reports and identify risks and opportunities.
- Control multiple analyses such as revenue, expense, headcount, and planning.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience including Bulge Bracket Investment Banking and /or Private Equity experience, ideally to an Associate/Sr. Associate level.
- Private industry Finance experience with demonstrated career progression.
- Top school MBA.
- Excellent financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to analyze data and make key informed decisions.
- High written and verbal skills with ability to work in multiple teams.