Our client, a fast-growing digital advertising firm is looking for a Sales Analysis Manager. The Sales Analysis Manager will work in a critical role that reports directly to the EVP of Sales.
- Measure and model sales commissions, synchronize communication and accepted process, escalate issues within a tight deadline
- Self-starter with proficiency in Salesforce.com.
- Provide feedback to Sales Managers and Finance team to improve knowledge of company performance; sales analysis, expense and pricing
- Collaborate with Reps and Managers to get feedback on the sales process, look for quality and opportunities to initiate improvements and challenge issues
- Give direction on streamlining transaction process by recognizing resistance in the sales process and look to see where holdups occur in the selling process and offer steps to correct them.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Sales Operations, Sales Finance, or related field supporting a SaaS/ advertising business.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required
- Strong Salesforce.com skillset
- Excellent technical/analytical profile; knowledge of tools such as Python, R, SQL and/or business intelligence / data visualization tools such as Tableau a plus