Our client, a real estate investment company, is looking for a strong analyst to produce and report on monthly, quarterly, and annual business forecasts for internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce high level, future oriented internal and external reports for executive managers.
- Play a major role in creating vital business methods and practices.
- Report on key financial metrics and business drivers.
- Generate quarterly forecast reviews pertaining to risks and opportunities.
- Uphold property financial models by implementing Excel and DYNA.
- Develop vital forecasts of business drivers such as key leasing statistics and occupancy reporting.
- Collaborate with company-wide teams to continue communications and processes for firm effectiveness.
- Test conversion of new forecast software and support executive management with ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 1-3 years experience of accounting or finance in the real estate industry.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Strong attention to detail with high analytical and organizational skills in order to thrive in a fast-paced environment and make sound decisions.
- Clear communication and presentation skills to deliver effective and resonating messages.