Our client, a publicly traded real estate development and management company, is looking for a Financial Analyst with excellent quantitative skills to help analyze the company’s real estate development.
- Analyze existing development opportunities.
- Produce through financial models.
- Develop and maintain valuation models for numerous properties such as retail, residential, and mixed-use.
- Perform scenario financial modeling to analyze impact on different project returns.
- Review leases, development agreements, contracts, and LOI’s.
- Prepare investment memos and presentations for project developers.
- Analyze certain projects using deep dive analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA a plus.
- 2-4 years experience in real estate.
- Advanced Excel skills to create and maintain complex financial models.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.