Our client, an industry leader in Media and Entertainment is looking for a driven and analytical individual to share responsibility for the financials of their largest division.
- Take part in financial analyses such as forecasts, budgets, and the monthly close.
- Assist in system improvements, operational projects, and reporting initiatives.
- Provide financial reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Manage the variance reporting for nationwide markets.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on projects along with profitability, sales effectiveness, and economic analysis.
- Identify and track key operating metrics to develop planning tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 2+ years in financial analysis or investment banking.
- Experience with C++, Java, and SQL highly preferred.
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong team player with ability to work under pressure and balance multiple tasks.