Our Client, a large TV Production company, is looking for a hands-on Financial Analyst to support the VP Finance with financial analysis, accounting and special projects. Incredible opportunity to learn the business in a dynamic and fun environment.
- Analyze the budget and track changes to overhead costs, development costs, and capital expenditure costs.
- Complete monthly reconciliations for multiple accounts such as cash, general ledger, and accounts receivable/payable.
- Support the project billing and collection process and track project cashflows.
- Assist in preparing information for audits and tax reporting.
- Help maintain processing payroll into the GL.
- Continue documentation of the company’s internal controls.
- Help with a large systems implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA a plus.
- 2+ years of financial and accounting experience in entertainment sector.
- Public accounting experience highly preferred.
- Prove experience in the general ledger, US GAAP, and financial reporting.
- Solid Excel skills for high level modeling and analysis.
- ERP experience or Oracle skills a plus.