Our Client, a premier private equity real estate firm, is looking for a Financial Analyst to focus on real estate operations and asset management activities. Excellent opportunity to gain experience in the investment side of commercial real estate.
- Participate in investment activities such as the financial modeling and cash flow forecasting of select portfolios.
- Assist in the preparation of fund and property reports, as well as acquisition projections.
- Analyze property performance, budgets, retail leases, and create future projections based on analysis.
- Understand real estate tax appeals and tenant control rights to assist in collection efforts, risk management, and loan compliance.
- Interface closely with top personnel in acquisition transactions and targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. Knowledge of commercial retail real estate, financial transactions, modeling, and budgeting.
- 1-3 years experience of commercial real estate a must, with investment banking a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office and ARGUS experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal skills to tackle multiple fast paced projects.