Our client, a top global beauty conglomerate, is seeking an analytical Manager to oversee the Financial Planning & Analysis of the Online Finance team. Great opportunity to support prestigious brands across North America.
- Oversee the annual budget for the North America Online division.
- Own the Long-Range Planning and develop forward thinking strategy for the Online division.
- Lead the scenario planning for the Online division and develop market sizing outlines.
- Drive the development of DCF models for multiple brands.
- Develop risk and opportunity assessments for the company’s Investor Relations.
- Determine relevant metrics to ensure investments realize the expected outcome and present findings to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree with a stellar academic background, MBA a huge plus.
- 5+ years of corporate finance or investment banking experience, in the consumer products/retail industry.
- Superior communications and business partnering skills.
- Strong experience in P&L management, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Excellent quantitative skills to thoroughly analyze data.
- Hyperion/Essbase experience a plus.
- SAP experience plus.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.