ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
A publicly traded real estate investment trust (REIT). This multi-faceted company that is heavily involved in shopping real estate and quality retail properties with over 100+ retail properties nationwide.
- Provide support to the company’s budgeting, accounting, and financial planning activities.
- Cooperate with leasing, property management, and accounting teams as a part of a centralized FP&A team.
- Continuously review property level projection models for budgeting and long range forecasting.
- Execute IFRS valuation at the asset level on a quarterly basis.
- Perform actual to budget and reforecast to budget variance analysis for executive purposes.
- Implement multiple analytics on the portfolio level such as net operating income consolidation and analysis, projected leasing spreads and base rents, and occupancy consolidation analysis.
- Carry out further ad-hoc financial analysis such as return on potential investments and lease alternatives (net effective rent/net present value).
- Assist in creating through presentations for board of directors, executive management, investor/rating meetings.
- Help prepare sections of the company’s external financial and operational reports.
- S. degree in business (finance, accounting, or economics).
- 1-3 years of financial planning and analysis work experience, preferably in real estate financial modeling.
- Experience in Argus Enterprise, Argus DCF or DYNA Budgeting.
- Excellent Excel skills with strong Word and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of financial and accounting concepts/policies.
- High attention to detail with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Analytical driven with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in an individual and team environment.