Real Estate Investment Trust seeks a Financial Planning Budget Analyst to provide key analysis and consultation to help monitor the firm’s financial status of operations.
- Help monitor the company’s financial status of operations by creating and maintaining quarterly reforecast and annual budget processes that provide key analysis and consultation.
- Develop, analyze, and carry out the quarterly forecast and annual budgets.
- Contribute detailed variance analysis of the budget versus prior forecasts and actual results.
- Combine individual department budgets into operating and capital budget summaries.
- Format data and prepare preliminary analysis in preparation of the budget and assist in the presentation of preliminary and final budget documents.
- Facilitate projections related to funds availability, funds transfers and budget compliance.
- Analyze and estimate expenditures for the annual budget.
- Make informed recommendations on allocation of funds, account coding, and personnel.
- Use ARGUS to develop expenditure and revenue forecast, and prepare baseline budget and revisions as needed.
- Use computer software to prepare narrative, graphical and statistical reports, as well as to develop and maintain databases and spreadsheets.
- Consolidate all program and department budgets and ensure all funding requests are justified.
- 2-4 years of experience in financial planning and analysis at a public organization. REIT experience preferred.
- Knowledge of financial modeling, accounting and valuation.
- Proven experience developing metrics for tracking financial and operational goals.
- Understanding of contracts and interpretation of legal documents.
- ARGUS experience and MS suite skills.
- Analytical with the ability to present to management.
- Collaborative with great communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related Business field.