Our Client, a world-renown beauty conglomerate, is seeking an all-star Manager to oversee key financial regulatory compliance requirements, and be responsible for controls and SOX. This highly visible role will report to the Director of Global Finance Controls.
- Oversee the SOX controls to ensure effective controls are in place.
- Lead risk assessments to define accurate SOX testing locations.
- Continuously monitor the SOX process to provide the Global Finance Control team status reports on the performance and progress.
- Maintain financial controls and compliance to improve processes and decrease risk.
- Manage collaboration with compliance groups to ensure control environment is operating effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 5+ years experience in accounting or internal audit.
- CPA highly preferred.
- Full understanding of SOX and control processes.
- Excellent excel skills and highly analytical.
- Strong background in control and compliance.