- Do you have a minimum of 7 years of experience in Infrastructure/Cybersecurity IT Audit (ideally within a financial service company)?
- Have you managed or lead audits and demonstrated your ability to direct, coach and supervise staff members?
- Do you have strong technical knowledge of technology risk and controls including information/ cyber security, technology operations, vendor management and relevant regulations?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience of effectively interacting with senior stakeholders?
Then this New York based full-service commercial bank, consistently ranked amongst Forbes Top 10 Best Banks to work for in America has a great opportunity for you to be responsible for their Internal Audit’s coverage of the Bank’s infrastructure and play a key role in the development and execution of the overall audit plan.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Primarily responsible for managing and carrying out audits of the Bank’s IT infrastructure, including information / cybersecurity and technology operations, data center facilities, and vendor management.
- Manage multiple assignments, including, but not limited to audits, special projects and other administrative duties.
- Provide subject matter expertise/training to the Audit Department on Information / Cybersecurity controls.
- Manage the audit process from start to finish autonomously, including planning and audit execution according to a risk-based approach, recommending internal control improvements (including operational enhancements or efficiencies) and preparing audit reports. Effectively manage audit budget and deadlines. Provide updates to management on progress.
- Develop expertise of the Bank’s operations, establish effective business relationships within the Bank and assist management in the understanding and adaptation of internal control principles.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of business initiatives/ processes to identify areas of increasing and emerging risks within designated focus areas; escalate risk issues as appropriate, follow-up on solutions and propose specific coverage.
- Present clearly formulated observations in a timely and professional manner to management both orally and in writing.
- Partner with audit clients to identify constructive, practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified.
- Participate in the quarterly issue verification process, comprising the follow up for the satisfactory completion of outstanding issues raised by regulators and/ or audits where required.
- Guiding and directing the audit staff in all audit phases (planning, fieldwork and reporting) to facilitate the identification and reporting of critical business risks.
- Responsible for developing the audit staff by performing effective work paper review, preparing constructive interim and annual performance evaluations and providing training opportunities.
- Manages staff including time and attendance, workflow management and employee relations. Responsible for employee retention.
- May participate in various key management committees, acting in an advisory capacity.
- Identify opportunities for, and participate in approved special projects, investigations or other significant business issues.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities for IT infrastructure related topics, as required.
Competitive compensation including generous pay for performance bonus, excellent health benefits package, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more.