International Bank with hip and innovative culture is looking for an Internal Audit Associate Director of Internal Audit to cover their Commodities and Capital Markets trading businesses. This role will offer you the platform to build on your knowledge of control standards and key regulations in an organization that facilitates career development and growth.
- Lead the planning process and oversee delivery of audits across the group’s businesses and support functions in the Americas
- Oversee the audits of the firm’s commodity trading businesses across North America
- Maintain and develop a detailed understanding of the relevant business divisions and establish effective and professional relationships within Senior Management.
- Assist in the overall Internal Audit strategy
- Manage and develop the Internal Audit team in best practice audit skills.
- 10+ years of internal or external capital markets audit experience including current commodities experience
- Strong communication skills, including negotiating and influencing.
- Desire to build relationships at all levels, which will be essential to your success.
- Strong team management skills.
- CPA, CIA or related professional certifications is a plus.
- Ability to travel occasionally