Our client is seeking an exceptional individual to lead the SIFI/CCAR Internal Audit team in their NJ offices. This dynamic role will be charged with building and overseeing the audit coverage for areas impacted by a SIFI (Systemically Important Financial Institution) designation.
- Lead and supervise audit coverage in the areas impacted by a SIFI designation, including CCAR, Recovery and Resolution Planning, Liquidity and Stress testing and the Volcker Rule.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls and communicate any issues to management.
- Provides leadership to Internal Audit Group and promotes staff development and growth.
- Prepare Audit Committee presentations and annual risk assessment.
- Stay abreast of updates to relevant regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with other teams within Internal Audit as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
- CPA or MBA preferred.
- 12 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior senior-level experience developing audit coverage in areas related to SIFI’s, especially CCAR, Liquidity and Stress Testing.
- Knowledge of Financial Industry Regulations.
- Experience interacting with regulatory authorities.
- Demonstrated experience managing diverse teams.