ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our client, a global leader in Advertising is looking for an effective and independent manager to join their Internal Audit team.
- Responsible for the assessment and documentation of internal controls and compliance risks.
- Develop rapport and maintain relationships with local finance and operational staff.
- Test Key processes by developing and executing internal audit programs.
- Use audit results to prepare corrective action plans.
- Work on special investigations when needed.
- Assist in developing and maintaining corporate policies and procedures.
- Occasionally assist external audits.
- Report to the Head of Internal Audit.
- Up to 50% travel.
- 5-6 Years relevant experience in Internal Audit Department of a company in an international environment or a large public accounting firm
- Big Four experience highly preferred
- Well-versed in Audit Procedures and International Accounting and Auditing standards
- Familiarity with Sarbanes Oxley and Internal Controls
- Able to build relationships, think critically, and work independently at times
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in a high pressure environment with confidence and maturity
- Fluent in Spanish
- Bachelor degree in Accounting preferred
- Advanced degree or CPA preferred