Foreign Bank with hip and progressive culture is looking for an experienced Internal Auditor with strong Capital Markets experience and exposure to commodities trading to join their New York Audit team. Great opportunity to build on your knowledge of control standards and key regulations in an organization that facilitates career development and growth.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Capital Markets businesses and produce effective relationships with Management.
- Lead or assist with audits on the quality and effectiveness of internal controls and contribute to the continual improvement of the Group’s risk management framework.
- Prepare risk-based work plans and work papers to professional standards in line with Internal Audit’s methodology.
- Work closely with the broader Risk Management team.
- Build on your knowledge of control standards and key regulations in an organization that facilitates career development and growth.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in risk management, internal or external audit
- Capital Markets knowledge a must, Commodities trading a big plus
- Passion for relationship management, including strong negotiation and influencing skills
- CPA, CIA or other related professional certifications a plus
- Ability and desire to travel domestically and internationally