ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our client, a multinational PR and Advertising company, is seeking an IT risk professional to assess the internal controls that relate to the company’s systems and IT infrastructure. This role requires a background in Systems and IT auditing and reports to the CTO and CISO.
- Lead IT reviews of operating units in the region, document and assess internal controls relating to Systems and IT infrastructure.
- Manage internal audits based on the companies risk framework.
- Examine the completeness and adequacy of the internal controls processes.
- Oversee data protection including Sarbanes Oxley and GDPR.
- Drive improvement processes and report on weakness and recommendations to leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Accounting, or Business. Master’s degree a plus.
- CISA or CISSP certifications a plus.
- 3+ years experience in audit, public or private. IT heavily preferred. Media experience a big plus.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley and COSO.
- Strong background and experience with audit planning, risk management, and system development review.
- Travel is required, up to 60%.
- Spanish language skills a plus.