A global advertising firm seeks a dynamic individual with 3-5 years of public accounting experience to join their New York City CISO (Chief Information Security Office) team as a Senior Analyst. The CISO Senior Analyst is a dual-faceted role with responsibilities split between IT controls and information security. This individual will partner closely with internal audit, IT, network coordinators and business controls teams to evaluate and improve IT SOX controls. Additionally, they will support the maintenance and enhancement of the enterprise-wide information security program.
- Provide guidance to IT management surrounding SOX controls, including reviewing their testing and assisting with narrative preparation.
- Act as liaison to local and regional IT teams and leaders.
- Evaluate IT deficiencies at year-end with external auditors and Controllers
- Manage the company’s SOX documentation repository package.
- Respond to information security/IT compliance inquiries and requests from agencies, clients and vendors.
- Work with IT and Corporate leadership to prepare presentations promoting information security awareness.
- Meet with external auditors weekly to discuss global coordination of their audits.
- Assist with developing and implementing information security standards, policies, and practices across the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-5+ years of public accounting experience at a large accounting firm (i.e. a Big 4 Firm).
- Strong understanding of IT control processes, especially for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- Experience working with IT teams on diverse projects.
- CISA or relevant professional certification desired.
- Experience with IT industry control standards such as ISO27001 and COBIT a plus.