Our Client, an international financial services company, is looking for an expert on IT risk and controls. This individual will design effective control solutions for risk management.
- Manage the Finance and IT Risk portfolio through control design, implementation, and remediation.
- Mitigate operational risk for Investment Bank Technology.
- Act as IT Risk control subject expert.
- Diligently identify operational and IT risks.
- Standardize new control designs across global teams.
- Facilitate regulatory requirements/requests efficiently and design controls to manage technology risk.
- Adhere to sustainable risk remediation controls.
- Keep up to date on regulatory requirements and controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology.
- Background in Compliance, Risk Control, or Audit.
- Experience in Risk Management, preferably in the financial services industry. IT Risk experience preferred.
- Strong analysis of technical processes.
- Strong technical background and analytical skills.