Our client, a world renowned specialty manufacturer, is looking for a Manager of Corporate Finance and Special Projects to support business processes through strategic financial analysis. This role is highly visible to senior management and will touch upon many different projects in the company.
- Manage key financial analysis pertaining to all areas of the company’s revenue, sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Strategic planning and scenario analysis.
- Lead the development of the budgets and forecasts.
- Develop financial models and key reports to present finding to senior executives and the Board.
- Oversee FP&A activity and produce quarterly and monthly financial reports.
- Collaborate with senior management to deep dive into the key financial indicators and produce in-depth analysis of the company’s past and current trends.
- Author special projects to optimize long term profitability and increase efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 2-4+ years’ experience in management consulting or investment banking experience. Top school MBAs with corporate finance experience will be considered.
- Superior Excel Skills.
- Strong analysis skills to produce executive level reports and models.
- Detail oriented with ability to see big picture and drive insights into data.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to do what it takes to help the company grow topline and shrink bottom line.